[STEM CTF] Keyboard Shuffle (Crypto 100)

Hint : To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left, to the left?
 Key: Ut awwna U;n cwrt vS r rtoubfm rgBJAB DIE VWUBF AI YBSWEARndubf BTQt~ nxPRTOUBF)UA)ooEWBRKT)Ges{

The flag form is MCA{xxxx}. So I deducted from this form to apply it to the ciphertext

Look at the last character { , it should be } so I think that we should use the neighbor keyboard. either right or left.

So I search for the Keyboard shift decoder and found this site https://www.dcode.fr/keyboard-shift-cipher
 Use it and paste the ciphertext to it


However, There seems to be some typo and the last part may be the flag.
 "Iy seems I'm vety bD t typing, thNKSN FOR BEING SO UNDERSTmfing NYWy mc{TYPING_IS_ppRENTLY_Hrd}"

 Since the flag is MCA{} , I guess we should fill the A to the missing 'A' flag "mc{TYPING_IS_ppRENTLY_Hrd}" 

=> We have mca{TYPING_IS_appaRENTLY_Hard}  (seems right!)

 ==> this is the flag. I submitted it and got 100 points.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

What is the one skill that, if you have it, will completely change your life?

Coding Project JS Diary (17/9/2017)